*Mutagenesis Branch, National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, P.O. Box 12233, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, 27709, U.S.A.
Genetic changes in a population of fieldmice (Apodemus sylvaticus) during one winter
Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 182, Issue 3, pages 281–289, July 1977
How to Cite
Brown, A. J. L. (1977), Genetic changes in a population of fieldmice (Apodemus sylvaticus) during one winter. Journal of Zoology, 182: 281–289. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1977.tb03910.x
- Issue online: 20 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2009
- Accepted 27 September 1976
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!