*Department of Agriculture, Fisheries Research Laboratory, 38 Castleroe Road, Coleraine, Northern Ireland.
Structural observations on the alimentary canal of Paranthessius anemoniae, a copepod associate of the snakelocks anemone Ammonia sulcata
Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 182, Issue 3, pages 353–368, July 1977
How to Cite
Briggs, R. P. (1977), Structural observations on the alimentary canal of Paranthessius anemoniae, a copepod associate of the snakelocks anemone Ammonia sulcata. Journal of Zoology, 182: 353–368. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1977.tb03915.x
- Issue online: 20 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2009
- Accepted 12 October 1976
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!