*Keeper of Biology, Booth Museum of Natural History, 194, Dyke Road, Brighton, Sussex, England.
Sperm transfer and mating in Ricinoides hanseni (Ricinulei: Arachnida)
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 182, Issue 1, pages 51–61, May 1977
How to Cite
Legg, G. (1977), Sperm transfer and mating in Ricinoides hanseni (Ricinulei: Arachnida). Journal of Zoology, 182: 51–61. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1977.tb04140.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Accepted 6 September 1976
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!