Surpellic films, lung surfactant, and their cellular origin in newt, caecilian, and frog
Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 182, Issue 1, pages 125–136, May 1977
How to Cite
Pattle, R. E., Schock, C., Creasey, J. M. and Hughes, G. M. (1977), Surpellic films, lung surfactant, and their cellular origin in newt, caecilian, and frog. Journal of Zoology, 182: 125–136. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1977.tb04145.x
- Issue online: 20 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2009
- Accepted 22 September 1976
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!