A combination of extensive and intensive survey techniques for the study of the occurrence of Apodemus flavicollis in Essex
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 182, Issue 2, pages 171–175, June 1977
How to Cite
Corke, D. (1977), A combination of extensive and intensive survey techniques for the study of the occurrence of Apodemus flavicollis in Essex. Journal of Zoology, 182: 171–175. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1977.tb04153.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!