Prawn-associated gobies (Teleostei: Gobiidae) from the Seychelles, Western Indian Ocean: systematics and ecology
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 183, Issue 1, pages 63–101, September 1977
How to Cite
Polunin, N. V. C. and Lubbock, R. (1977), Prawn-associated gobies (Teleostei: Gobiidae) from the Seychelles, Western Indian Ocean: systematics and ecology. Journal of Zoology, 183: 63–101. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1977.tb04174.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Accepted 9 November 1976
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!