International Centre of Insect Physiology and Ecology, P.O. Box 30772, Nairobi, Kenya.
Temporal and spatial variation in the benthic invertebrate fauna of Lake George, Uganda
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2010
Journal of Zoology
Volume 181, Issue 1, pages 95–111, January 1977
How to Cite
Darlington, J. P. E. C. (1977), Temporal and spatial variation in the benthic invertebrate fauna of Lake George, Uganda. Journal of Zoology, 181: 95–111. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1977.tb04572.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2010
- (Accepted 13 April 1976)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!