Reddish colouration in a Green spider: evolutionary origin and subsequent adaptation
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 184, Issue 2, pages 267–269, February 1978
How to Cite
Neck, R. W. (1978), Reddish colouration in a Green spider: evolutionary origin and subsequent adaptation. Journal of Zoology, 184: 267–269. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1978.tb03281.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Accepted 14 June 1977
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!