*Ministry of Agriculture, Fish and Food, Agricultural Development and Advisory Service. The Lindens, Spa Road, Llandrindod Wells, Powys, LDI 5HA.
The daily cycle of activity in the mole (Tabu europaea) and its seasonal changes, as revealed by radioactive monitoring of the nest
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 184, Issue 4, pages 563–572, April 1978
How to Cite
Woods, J. A. and Mead-Briggs, A. R. (1978), The daily cycle of activity in the mole (Tabu europaea) and its seasonal changes, as revealed by radioactive monitoring of the nest. Journal of Zoology, 184: 563–572. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1978.tb03307.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Accepted 2 August 1977
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!