Enamel in the oral teeth of Latimeria chalumnae (Pisces: Actinistia): a scanning electron microscope study
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 185, Issue 3, pages 355–369, July 1978
How to Cite
Smith, M. M. (1978), Enamel in the oral teeth of Latimeria chalumnae (Pisces: Actinistia): a scanning electron microscope study. Journal of Zoology, 185: 355–369. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1978.tb03338.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Accepted 8 November 1977
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!