*Department of Zoology, University of Queensland, St. Lucia, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia 4067
The systematics of some Red Sea Isopoda (Family Cirolanidae) with descriptions of two new species*
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 185, Issue 3, pages 395–413, July 1978
How to Cite
Bruce, N. L. and Jones, D. A. (1978), The systematics of some Red Sea Isopoda (Family Cirolanidae) with descriptions of two new species. Journal of Zoology, 185: 395–413. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1978.tb03341.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Accepted 13 December 1977
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!