Wildlife Research Branch, Forestry Commission, Alice Holt, Farnham, Surrey
Gut analysis of small mammals during a sawfly (Cephalcia lariciphila) outbreak
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 188, Issue 2, pages 290–294, June 1979
How to Cite
Don, B. A. C. (1979), Gut analysis of small mammals during a sawfly (Cephalcia lariciphila) outbreak. Journal of Zoology, 188: 290–294. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1979.tb03409.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!