*Monks Wood Experimental Station, Abbots Ripton, Huntingdon.
A physiological basis for colony desertion by Red-billed queleas (Quelea quelea)
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 189, Issue 1, pages 1–19, September 1979
How to Cite
Jones, P. J. and Ward, P. (1979), A physiological basis for colony desertion by Red-billed queleas (Quelea quelea). Journal of Zoology, 189: 1–19. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1979.tb03949.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Accepted 12 December 1978
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!