Modulatory multiplicity in the feeding mechanism in cichlid fishes, as exemplified by the invertebrate pickers of Lake Tanganyika
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 189, Issue 1, pages 93–125, September 1979
How to Cite
Liem, K. F. (1979), Modulatory multiplicity in the feeding mechanism in cichlid fishes, as exemplified by the invertebrate pickers of Lake Tanganyika. Journal of Zoology, 189: 93–125. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1979.tb03954.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Accepted 18 October 1978
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!