*21. Baleownie Road. Bridee of Don. Aberdeen. Scotland.
Notochordal and elastic components of the axial skeleton of fishes and their functions in locomotion
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 189, Issue 2, pages 157–206, October 1979
How to Cite
Symmons, S. (1979), Notochordal and elastic components of the axial skeleton of fishes and their functions in locomotion. Journal of Zoology, 189: 157–206. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1979.tb03958.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Accepted 10 October 1978
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!