The salivary papilla of Octopus as an accessory radula for drilling shells
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 190, Issue 1, pages 53–57, January 1980
How to Cite
Nixon, M. (1980), The salivary papilla of Octopus as an accessory radula for drilling shells. Journal of Zoology, 190: 53–57. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1980.tb01422.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Accepted 12 June 1979
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!