Burrowing of Priapulus caudatus (Vermes) and the significance of the direct peristaltic wave
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 191, Issue 3, pages 333–351, July 1980
How to Cite
Elder, H. Y. and Hunter, R. D. (1980), Burrowing of Priapulus caudatus (Vermes) and the significance of the direct peristaltic wave. Journal of Zoology, 191: 333–351. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1980.tb01463.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Accepted 9 October 1979
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!