The histochemistry and infrastructure of the coelomocytes of species of Lumbricillus, and observations on certain other enchyfraeid genera (Oligochaeta: Annelida)
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 191, Issue 4, pages 557–577, August 1980
How to Cite
Richards, K. S. (1980), The histochemistry and infrastructure of the coelomocytes of species of Lumbricillus, and observations on certain other enchyfraeid genera (Oligochaeta: Annelida). Journal of Zoology, 191: 557–577. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1980.tb01485.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Accepted 11 December 1979
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!