The use of fish vertebrae in scats for estimating prey size of otters and mink
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 192, Issue 1, pages 25–31, September 1980
How to Cite
Wise, M. H. (1980), The use of fish vertebrae in scats for estimating prey size of otters and mink. Journal of Zoology, 192: 25–31. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1980.tb04216.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
- 8 January 1980
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!