Physiology Department, Rowett Research Institute, Bucksburn, Aberdeen
The effect of antler removal on dominance and fighting behaviour in farmed Red deer stags
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2010
1980 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 190, Issue 2, pages 217–224, February 1980
How to Cite
SUTTIE, J. M. (1980), The effect of antler removal on dominance and fighting behaviour in farmed Red deer stags. Journal of Zoology, 190: 217–224. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1980.tb07768.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2010
- Accepted 10 July 1979
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!