Life-cycle and feeding strategies of freshwater triclads: a synthesis
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 193, Issue 2, pages 215–237, February 1981
How to Cite
Calow, P., Davidson, A. F. and Woollhead, A. S. (1981), Life-cycle and feeding strategies of freshwater triclads: a synthesis. Journal of Zoology, 193: 215–237. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1981.tb03441.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Accepted 11 March 1980
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!