Zoology Department, University of Cape Town, South Africa.
The siphons of Scrobicularia plana (Bivalvia: Tellinacea). Observations on movement and extension
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
Journal of Zoology
Volume 194, Issue 4, pages 445–459, August 1981
How to Cite
Hodgson, A. N. and Trueman, E. R. (1981), The siphons of Scrobicularia plana (Bivalvia: Tellinacea). Observations on movement and extension. Journal of Zoology, 194: 445–459. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1981.tb04593.x
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Accepted 13 August 1980
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!