The digestive physiology of three East African herbivores: the elephant, rhinoceros and hippopotamus
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 198, Issue 2, pages 141–156, October 1982
How to Cite
Clemens, E. T. and Maloiy, G. M. O. (1982), The digestive physiology of three East African herbivores: the elephant, rhinoceros and hippopotamus. Journal of Zoology, 198: 141–156. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1982.tb02066.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Accepted 8 December 1981
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!