Effect of female sexual displays on the endocrine physiology and behaviour of male white-crowned sparrows, Zonotrichia leucophrys
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 199, Issue 2, pages 137–148, February 1983
How to Cite
Moore, M. C. (1983), Effect of female sexual displays on the endocrine physiology and behaviour of male white-crowned sparrows, Zonotrichia leucophrys. Journal of Zoology, 199: 137–148. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1983.tb02085.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Accepted 11 May 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!