*Invermay Agricultural Research Centre, Private Bag, Mosgiel, New Zealand.
Jaw length and hind foot length as measures of skeletal development of Red deer (Cervus elaphus)
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 200, Issue 3, pages 431–434, July 1983
How to Cite
Suttie, J. M. and Mitchell, B. (1983), Jaw length and hind foot length as measures of skeletal development of Red deer (Cervus elaphus). Journal of Zoology, 200: 431–434. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1983.tb02321.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Accepted 14 December 1982
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!