*Department of Zoology, University of Reading RG6 2AJ
The effect of female body condition on egg laying in Lesser black-backed gulls Larus fuscus
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 200, Issue 4, pages 509–520, August 1983
How to Cite
Houston, D. C., Jones, P. J. and Sinly, R. M. (1983), The effect of female body condition on egg laying in Lesser black-backed gulls Larus fuscus. Journal of Zoology, 200: 509–520. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1983.tb02812.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Accepted 14 December 1982
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!