*Invermay Agricultural Research Centre, Private Bag, Mosgiel, New Zealand.
The effect of winter nutrition on growth of young Scottish Red deer (Cervus elaphus)
Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 201, Issue 2, pages 153–159, October 1983
How to Cite
Suttie, J. M. and Hamilton, W. J. (1983), The effect of winter nutrition on growth of young Scottish Red deer (Cervus elaphus). Journal of Zoology, 201: 153–159. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1983.tb04267.x
- Issue online: 20 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2009
- Accepted 18 January 1983
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!