*Please send reprint requests to this author at: University College, Gower Street, London WCIE 6BT.
Multivillous cells: epidermal sensory cells of unknown function in lamprey skin
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 201, Issue 2, pages 259–272, October 1983
How to Cite
Whitear, M. and Lane, E. B. (1983), Multivillous cells: epidermal sensory cells of unknown function in lamprey skin. Journal of Zoology, 201: 259–272. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1983.tb04275.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Accepted 12 April 1983
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!