Populations of the Bank vole (Clethrionomys glareolus) and Long-tailed field mouse (Apodemus sylvaticus) on skomer island, Dyfed
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2010
Journal of Zoology
Volume 199, Issue 4, pages 447–460, April 1983
How to Cite
Healing, T. D., Jewell, V. T., Jewell, P. A., Rowlands, I. W. and Gipps, J. H. W. (1983), Populations of the Bank vole (Clethrionomys glareolus) and Long-tailed field mouse (Apodemus sylvaticus) on skomer island, Dyfed. Journal of Zoology, 199: 447–460. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1983.tb05099.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2010
- Accepted 10 August 1982
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!