*Department of Biology, University of North Carolina at Charlotte, Charlotte, North Carolina 28223, U.S.A.
Postnatal development of gait behaviour and functional allometry in the domestic cat (Felis catus)
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2010
Journal of Zoology
Volume 199, Issue 4, pages 461–486, April 1983
How to Cite
Peters, S. E. (1983), Postnatal development of gait behaviour and functional allometry in the domestic cat (Felis catus). Journal of Zoology, 199: 461–486. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1983.tb05100.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2010
- Accepted 10 August 1982
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!