The functional anatomy of the foregut of Porcetlana platychetes and a comparison with Galathea squamifera and Upogebia deltaura (Crustacea: Decapoda)
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 203, Issue 4, pages 511–535, August 1984
How to Cite
Ngoc-Ho, N. (1984), The functional anatomy of the foregut of Porcetlana platychetes and a comparison with Galathea squamifera and Upogebia deltaura (Crustacea: Decapoda). Journal of Zoology, 203: 511–535. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1984.tb02346.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Accepted 11 October 1983
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!