2Dept. of Zoology, University of Cambridge, Downing Street, Cambridge CB2 3EJ
The effect of animal design on jumping performance
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 204, Issue 4, pages 533–539, December 1984
How to Cite
Gabriel, J. M. (1984), The effect of animal design on jumping performance. Journal of Zoology, 204: 533–539. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1984.tb02385.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Accepted 14 February 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!