The use of the tongue and hyoid apparatus during feeding in lizards (Ctenosaura similis and Tupinambis nigropunctatus)
Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 202, Issue 1, pages 115–143, January 1984
How to Cite
Smith, K. K. (1984), The use of the tongue and hyoid apparatus during feeding in lizards (Ctenosaura similis and Tupinambis nigropunctatus). Journal of Zoology, 202: 115–143. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1984.tb04290.x
- Issue online: 20 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2009
- Accepted 10 May 1983
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!