The biology and functional morphology of Clavagella australis (Bivalvia: Anomalodesmata)
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 202, Issue 4, pages 489–511, April 1984
How to Cite
Morton, B. (1984), The biology and functional morphology of Clavagella australis (Bivalvia: Anomalodesmata). Journal of Zoology, 202: 489–511. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1984.tb05048.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Accepted 14 June 1983
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!