*National Parks Board, Kruger National Park, Skukuza, South Africa.
Scent marking strategies in hyaenas (Mammalia)
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 202, Issue 4, pages 535–547, April 1984
How to Cite
Gorman, M. L. and Mills, M. G. L. (1984), Scent marking strategies in hyaenas (Mammalia). Journal of Zoology, 202: 535–547. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1984.tb05050.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Accepted 21 July 1983
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!