*Department of Biology, The University, Southampton SO9 5NH
The effects of territorial behaviour on the stability and dispersion of Tawny owl (Strix aluco) populations
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
1985 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 21–48, August 1985
How to Cite
Hirons, G. J. M. (1985), The effects of territorial behaviour on the stability and dispersion of Tawny owl (Strix aluco) populations. Journal of Zoology, 1: 21–48. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1985.tb00067.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Accepted 11 December 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!