*Department of Ecology and Behavioral Biology, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota, 55455, U.S.A.
The non-invasive monitoring of reproductive events in wild Vervet monkeys (Cercopithecus aethiops) using urinary pregnanediol-3α-glucuronide and its correlation with behavioural observations
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
1985 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 205, Issue 4, pages 467–477, April 1985
How to Cite
Andelman, S. J., Else, J. G., Hearn, J. P. and Hodges, J. K. (1985), The non-invasive monitoring of reproductive events in wild Vervet monkeys (Cercopithecus aethiops) using urinary pregnanediol-3α-glucuronide and its correlation with behavioural observations. Journal of Zoology, 205: 467–477. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1985.tb03538.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Accepted 12 June 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!