*Department of Materials Technology, Brunei University, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 3PH
The effects of environment upon shell construction and strength in the Rough periwinkle Littorina rudis Maton (Mollusca: Gastropoda)
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
1985 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 206, Issue 4, pages 551–565, August 1985
How to Cite
Brandwood, A. (1985), The effects of environment upon shell construction and strength in the Rough periwinkle Littorina rudis Maton (Mollusca: Gastropoda). Journal of Zoology, 206: 551–565. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1985.tb03558.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Accepted 13 November 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!