A new mechanism of sound production by courting male jumping spiders (Araneae: Salticidae, Saitis michaelseni Simon)
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
1985 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 207, Issue 1, pages 35–42, September 1985
How to Cite
Gwynne, D. T. and Dadour, I. R. (1985), A new mechanism of sound production by courting male jumping spiders (Araneae: Salticidae, Saitis michaelseni Simon). Journal of Zoology, 207: 35–42. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1985.tb04913.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
- (Accepted 13 November 1984)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!