Geographical and temporal variation in the calls of the Manx shearwater Puffinus puffinus and British storm petrel Hydrobates pelagicus
Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2009
1985 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 207, Issue 3, pages 331–344, November 1985
How to Cite
James, P. C. (1985), Geographical and temporal variation in the calls of the Manx shearwater Puffinus puffinus and British storm petrel Hydrobates pelagicus. Journal of Zoology, 207: 331–344. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1985.tb04935.x
- Issue online: 20 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2009
- (Accepted 12 February 1985)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!