Fish fed to young Guillemots, Uria aalge, and used in display on the Isle of May, Scotland
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
1985 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 207, Issue 3, pages 441–458, November 1985
How to Cite
Harris, M. P. and Wanless, S. (1985), Fish fed to young Guillemots, Uria aalge, and used in display on the Isle of May, Scotland. Journal of Zoology, 207: 441–458. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1985.tb04942.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
- (Accepted 12 February 1985)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!