*To whom correspondence should be addressed
Interaction sites of ruthenium red on the renal epithelium of Helix aspersa (Mollusca: Gastropoda)
Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2009
1986 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 208, Issue 2, pages 277–284, February 1986
How to Cite
Sánchez-Aguayo, I., Hidalgo, J., Gonzalez-Utor, A. L. and López-Campos, J. L. (1986), Interaction sites of ruthenium red on the renal epithelium of Helix aspersa (Mollusca: Gastropoda). Journal of Zoology, 208: 277–284. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1986.tb01514.x
- Issue online: 20 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2009
- Accepted 14 May 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!