Life history and parental behaviour of a dung beetle from neotropical rainforest, Copris laeviceps (Coleoptera, Scarabaeidae)
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2011
1986 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 209, Issue 3, pages 319–326, July 1986
How to Cite
Klemperer, H. G. (1986), Life history and parental behaviour of a dung beetle from neotropical rainforest, Copris laeviceps (Coleoptera, Scarabaeidae). Journal of Zoology, 209: 319–326. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1986.tb03594.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2011
- Accepted 27 August 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!