*McGregor Museum, P.O. Box 316, Kimberley 8300, South Africa
Bone crushing carnivores and their significance to osteodystrophy in griffon vulture chicks
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
1986 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 210, Issue 1, pages 23–43, September 1986
How to Cite
Richardson1, P. R. K., P. J. Mundy and Plug3, I. (1986), Bone crushing carnivores and their significance to osteodystrophy in griffon vulture chicks. Journal of Zoology, 210: 23–43. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1986.tb03618.x
*Department of National Parks and Wild Life Management, P.O. Box 8365, Causeway, Zimbabwe
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Accepted 19 November 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!