Longevity and survival of female pipistrelle bats (Pipistrellus pipistrellus) on the Vale of York, England
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 211, Issue 2, pages 209–214, February 1987
How to Cite
THOMPSON, M. J. A. (1987), Longevity and survival of female pipistrelle bats (Pipistrellus pipistrellus) on the Vale of York, England. Journal of Zoology, 211: 209–214. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1987.tb01529.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2009
- Accepted 19 March 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!