Proboscis extrusion in Bullia (Nassariidae): A study of fluid skeletons in Gastropoda
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 211, Issue 3, pages 505–513, March 1987
How to Cite
TRUEMAN, E. R. and BROWN, A. C. (1987), Proboscis extrusion in Bullia (Nassariidae): A study of fluid skeletons in Gastropoda. Journal of Zoology, 211: 505–513. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1987.tb01548.x
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2009
- Accepted 17 June 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!