*South Australian Museum, Adelaide, South Australia 5000
The demography and physiology of Melomys sp. (Rodentia: Muridae) in the Mitchell Plateau area, Kimberley, Western Australia
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 212, Issue 3, pages 533–562, July 1987
How to Cite
Kemper, C. M., Kitchener, D. J., Humphreys, W. F., How, R. A., Bradley, A. J. and Schmitt, L. H. (1987), The demography and physiology of Melomys sp. (Rodentia: Muridae) in the Mitchell Plateau area, Kimberley, Western Australia. Journal of Zoology, 212: 533–562. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1987.tb02923.x
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2009
- Accepted 23 October 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!