*Department of Zoology, South Parks Road, Oxford, and Hertford College. Catte Street. Oxford
Asynchronous male and female life cycles in the sexually dimorphic, harem-forming isopod Paragnathia formica (Crustacea: Isopoda)
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 212, Issue 4, pages 677–690, August 1987
How to Cite
Upton, N. P. D. (1987), Asynchronous male and female life cycles in the sexually dimorphic, harem-forming isopod Paragnathia formica (Crustacea: Isopoda). Journal of Zoology, 212: 677–690. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1987.tb05964.x
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2009
- Accepted 9 December 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!