*Department of Ecosystem Management, University of New England, Armidale, NSW, Australia 2351
Hilltopping, leks and female choice in the Carpenter bee Xylocopa (Neoxylocopa) varipuncta
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2009
© 1987 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 211, Issue 1, pages 1–10, January 1987
How to Cite
ALCOCK, J. and SMITH, A. P. (1987), Hilltopping, leks and female choice in the Carpenter bee Xylocopa (Neoxylocopa) varipuncta. Journal of Zoology, 211: 1–10. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1987.tb07448.x
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2009
- Accepted 27 February 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!