An application of common principal component analysis to cranial morphometry of Microtus californicus and M. ochrogaster(Mammalia, Rodentia)
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
Journal of Zoology
Volume 216, Issue 1, pages 21–36, September 1988
How to Cite
AlROLDI, J.-P. and FLURY, B. K. (1988), An application of common principal component analysis to cranial morphometry of Microtus californicus and M. ochrogaster(Mammalia, Rodentia). Journal of Zoology, 216: 21–36. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1988.tb02411.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
- 11 December,1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!